Teachers and students Love Wordigo!
Not originally intended as an educational game, Wordigo has quickly found a home in the classroom.
Wordigo has been tested with over 1,000 students in USA, ranging in age from 3rd grade to 7th grade and the response has been overwhelmingly positive.
Why do Teachers love Wordigo?
1. Builds critical thinking skills.
2. Develops maths skills.
3. Enhances verbal skills.
4. Great for team building skills.
5. Everyone plays at the same time.
6. Dictionaries are allowed and encouraged during game play.
7. Appeals to kids at many different learning levels.
8. Best of all, the kids are engaged and having fun!
What is the most commonly asked question when students finish playing a round of Wordigo?
Can we play again?
Tournaments and Fundraisers – A Wordigo tournament between schools in your district or between different school districts offers a fun and challenging way for students to compete academically against other schools.
Contact JAYZ to find out more about setting up a tournament in your area.
Wordigo can be a low-key, quick, easy and fun way to raise extra money for your school.
All selling would be through the school and the students do not do any door-to-door selling.
Contact JAYZ to find out more.